- By: Sebastian Rodriguez - If you have not built a LinkedIn page for your business, you are missing out on tremendous opportunities. LinkedIn connects businesses to businesses (B2B) and job searchers with companies. Each day, millions of professionals and companies communicate through this social platform.
- By: Grace Estle - Google’s mobilegeddon, which rolled out on April 21, created anxiety among businesses that did not have mobile friendly websites. So here we are one month later. You may be wondering if any impact has occurred. The answer is yes.
- By: Megan Ball - Consistent with our passion for delivering solutions and customers to the small- and medium-sized businesses we serve, we are excited to share the launch of the LocalSnap app, a mobile barcode, QR code, and SnapTag reader. SnapTags are interactive marketing codes that we have introduced throughout the state of Connecticut and other select markets.
- By: Sebastian Rodriguez - We are truly honored to receive this award again for Honolulu's Best Places to Work. In our office, we have a tremendous sense of pride in what we do and the service that we provide to all of our customers. Thank you to our entire team here at The Berry Company's Hawaii office.
- By: Grace Estle - The Next Big SMB contest ends on Friday, May 1, at 11:59 p.m. ET. Let's take one final look at the businesses who are in the running for the grand prize: a $15K marketing makeover! Place your name in the top spot by entering today. Time is almost up, but you still have a shot at winning!