- By: Grace Estle - Have you entered The Next Big SMB contest yet? If not, you still have time to be one of the 21 businesses who wins FREE digital services. Now that the first month has come and gone, let's celebrate the businesses who are in the running for the grand prize: a $15K marketing makeover!
- By: Grace Estle - Is your website mobile friendly? If not, now is the time to invest in a responsive design website that automatically adjusts to any mobile device. On April 21, 2015, Google will use its new algorithm to identify and label websites that are mobile friendly. If your website is awarded the mobile friendly label, it will rank higher in the mobile search results.
- By: Grace Estle - Pretty soon, children will be searching for treats during Easter Egg Hunts. While they crack open those plastic eggs to discover the goodies inside, you can uncover your own rewards with fun email marketing. Messages that inspire, delight, or motivate consumers will help you spread cheer while boosting your profits during the second quarter.
- By: Grace Estle - Facebook understands that page like data affects how you connect with users. In order to keep this information accurate, Facebook announced that they will be removing inactive accounts after March 12.
- By: Anna Sechrist - One of the main questions I receive from SMBs revolves around SEO. They want to appear prominently in search engine results, but they have no idea how to achieve this goal. Below are 5 easy-to-implement suggestions that help build your online presence.