- By: Grace Estle - Last week, Twitter introduced a new homepage that showcases popular categories and a timeline of corresponding Tweets. This content exists in real-time, giving non-members and users who have not logged in a glimpse into the most current trends.
- By: Grace Estle - Thousands of social media marketers throughout the world met in San Diego, CA, at the end of March to share ideas that boost social media marketing. These marketers left with renewed energy and a new set of tactics for transforming their social media marketing. As a small business, you too can benefit from these valuable insights.
- By: Grace Estle - On April 22, administrative professionals will be honored all around the country for their hard work. Here are 10 affordable gift options that appeal to various personalities and interests.
- By: Sebastian Rodriguez - Word of mouth still plays a role in business growth, but it has evolved with the digital age. Today, you need to manage your online reputation proactively to ensure that your salon is featured in the best light possible. Additionally, you need to make sure that potential clients find you when they research your salon.
- By: Grace Estle - Have you entered The Next Big SMB contest yet? If not, you still have time to be one of the 21 businesses who wins FREE digital services. Now that the first month has come and gone, let's celebrate the businesses who are in the running for the grand prize: a $15K marketing makeover!